Network engineers manage complex and constantly changing networks. These networks carry business-critical services and applications, and are required to deliver high-performance while maintaining no downtime. OPNET provides a complementary set of solutions to meet network management challenges faced by IT organizations. NetOne’s comprehensive solution suite:
- Supports full life-cycle coverage, including real-time monitoring and visualization, network configuration assurance, predictive planning, network design and optimization.
- Leverages OPNET’s best-in-class analytics applied to an accurate, up-to-date view of the network.
- Unifies network management to eliminate the challenge of correlating across point tools.
- Seamlessly integrates with OPNET’s Application Performance Management suite to bring application and service awareness into network management.
click image to enlarge
For Service Providers
click image to enlarge
NetOne provides the following additional capabilities for service providers and large enterprises.
Automatically produce detailed logical and virtualization views for technologies and configurations common in service provider networks, including IS-IS, MPLS, BGP, HSRP/VRRP, and VPNs/VRFs.
- Perform automated off-line MPLS traffic engineering, leveraging exclusive OPNET algorithms that optimize resource utilization and ensure service survivability.
- Optimize BGP peering relationships and determine the impact of core failures, peering failures, and peering changes on inter-AS traffic.
- Conduct multi-layer survivability analysis by predicting the impact of failing nodes, links, and shared risk groups in the supporting transport network on the higher layer network and services.
- Perform multi-layer planning, analysis, and design for IP/MPLS over transport networks.
- Design resilient, cost-effective SONET/SDH, OTN, and DWDM transport networks.
- Ensure successful migration to IPv6 by performing an automated IPv6 readiness assessment and generating a migration plan.
Carriers, ISPs, cable operators, and wireless service providers achieve significant return on investment by using NetOne to:
- Accelerate new strategic offerings.
- Optimize the use of existing network resources.
- Ensure service levels.
- Improve subscriber satisfaction.
- Manage operational risks associated with network convergence and technology migration.