ANOTHER TREMENDOUSLY SUCCESSFUL EVENT IS BEHIND US…
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
This year’s OPNETWORK focused on advancing the state of application and network performance management. As the largest event of its kind, OPNETWORK attracted thought leaders in industry, government, and academic communities from all over the world.
OPNETWORK included course materials, 550+ hours of sessions, and special presentations, nightly entertainment, all meals, and access to online proceedings.
If you have questions or suggestions about OPNETWORK,
please let us know by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lots of high quality hands-on training
- Learn about IT management best practices from your peers and industry experts
- Quickly and efficiently obtain a detailed understanding of new products and capabilities — better prioritize investment of time, money, and resources
- Learn about Riverbed Performance Management products from other users to accelerate your own solution assessment, implementation, and learning curve
- Meet directly with Riverbed management and product development to communicate your requirements
- Network with peers from many different industries and organizations — establish acquaintances that you can leverage in the future
- Proven investment! Year after year, in hundreds of feedback surveys completed at the conference, the majority of respondents give the event the highest possible rating — EXCELLENT
- Location, location, location! Washington, D.C. is conveniently located to everything
- Opportunity for you to showcase your organization’s IT management accomplishments, through case studies and panel sessions
What our customers said about OPNETWORK
I have attended OPNETWORK in the past, and I am always impressed with how well organized the event is. The instructors are well-prepared and the material is very effective.
Excellent sessions by knowledgeable staff! I liked the direct access to those in the know who can help with technical questions + issues. Your staff at OPNET is fantastic!
The staff is amazing and the culture is very supportive as well as responsive. In my experience this is an incredible and rare thing.
OPNETWORK was fabulous, and I am happy that I could make it. It was very informational and a great learning experience. Staff was very helpful and always willing to help. Great job and see you next year!
The most impressive thing is the hands on approach, which makes it by far one of the best conferences I have ever been to.
I thoroughly enjoyed the social networking opportunities OPNETWORK offered. I also found the current/future technology overviews to be very beneficial.
The organization of the conference was perfect, the staff very helpful, the evening entertainment was great, and the learning on your products very useful. Thank you very much.
I gained a more in depth insight into the product(s) and the suggested process for implementation.
I thought OPNETWORK was awesome. I was able to meet and talk to many people sharing my same issues. I was also able to talk with product developers at the evening events.
This was my first conference, and I was impressed by the professionalism of the staff at all levels. The sessions ran smoothly, and I left with more knowledge and confidence in using the products than when I arrived.
Nice job with OPNETWORK once again. This was my third conference, and the quality and content of the classes improves every year. It's obvious that OPNET pays attention to customer requirements, as the effect of customer product feedback is apparent in every release.